Full-Time ($85,000+ average driver wage; with 1st year average being at $70,000)
Vancouver, WA, 98660
Work Schedule: Average 50 hours/week with regional runs covering WA, OR, and northern ID
States we make runs to: WA, OR, CA, ID, UT Western MT
* Tractors are automatic Volvos and Freightliners; 40% are CNG – running on natural gal
* We have an electronic bid board that is seniority based
* Most days you will be driving a different tractor than the day before because most routes return home daily
* The warehouse loads trailers manually, and we unload manually using a hand cart
* $70,000+ average for new drivers. Guarantee of $800 per week
Sign on bonus: $2,500 after 6 months continuous employment, and $2,500 at 1 year continuous employment
* Component pay: $0.567/mile for single trailer miles driven, $0.581/mile on double trailer miles
We pay for stops, unscheduled layovers, delay, dispatch, drop and hook, vacation, etc.
* 70% non-layover: most drivers return home daily
* Comprehensive health, dental, vision and legal benefits
* Employer funded retirement plan
* 401(k) company match
* Frito-Lay pays for lodging & meals in event of layover
* Much, much more!
DOT hours (70 hrs/8 days) to include some overnights and weekends. 70% of route are day trips.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo (Frito Lay) is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity