SOUTH-EAST REGIONAL FLEET GREAT PAY EVERY DAY
Top Pay Certified Carrier
Are you looking for a fleet that gives you options? Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their Southeast Regional fleet. Home time options include 12 and 21 days out. Apply today!
➤ Call a recruiter today to learn more.
- ● Starting Pay: $.47 – $.51 per practical mile , depending on experience
● Days on the road: 12-21
● Home Time: 1 day off for every 6
● Fleet Type: Regional
● Job Type: Dry Van
● Primary Operating Area: Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- ● Safe Driver Productivity Bonus ● Top pay certified carrier ● Full benefits
- ● Health from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, and 401K
● Annual profit sharing
- ● Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
● Guaranteed detention pay ● Pet policy ● 2 dogs or cats ● No-cost rider policy ● Cruise Speed of 65 mph ● Paid orientation ● Industry leading CSA scores ● Average equipment age of 2 years ● Dedicated dispatch 24/7
- ● Minimum 22 years old
● Stable & verifiable work history
● Acceptable driving record
● Valid Class A CDL
● Minimum of 4 months tractor trailer experience*
● No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply
➤ APPLY TODAY
Apply Online below or Call to pre-qualify over the phone!
CDL jobs at Crete Carrier, Shaffer Trucking, or Hunt Transportation
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.